Daintree Wireless Controls
Daintree Wireless Solutions
Daintree Wireless Solutions
There is no one size fits all for wireless lighting controls. Some applications want simple solutions that reduce energy consumption and meet code compliance. Others are more ambitious, looking to capitalize on the LED and controls savings to fund a scalable, enterprise-grade, internet of things solution. These solutions provide even greater energy savings, help ensure code compliance, and create a digital infrastructure capable of driving additional business productivity outcomes.
For locations that don’t require lighting coordination and communication, Daintree One offers single fixture controls for each luminaire. Whether it is a small room or a warehouse Daintree One is our most simple and cost-effective solution.
- Simplicity: Integration with fixtures reduces deployment complexity.
- Upgradable: The Daintree ONE platform can be upgraded to Daintree Networked.
- Independent Control: Each sensor can be controlled independently
- Pre-Programmed: Sensors are pre-programmed at the factory, reducing install time.
- Dynamic: Sensor responds to both occupancy, as well as daylight.
For indoor locations in need of an easy-to-install system, Daintree EZ Connect is our mobile app-based wireless lighting controls system. The app provides zonal, room-based control of lighting fixtures, saving installation time and expertise required to commission the lighting fixtures.
- Easy Deployment: Mobile app simplifies the commissioning process.
- Zoned Communication: Sensors allow lighting to work in concert based on occupancy and daylight.
- Room Based Control: Customize the lighting parameters to the task that is being performed.
- Code Compliant: Program the sequence of operations requirements.
- Maintenance Free: Sensors are integrated into many Current fixtures and self-powered wireless switches do not require the use of batteries, eliminating the need for maintenance scheduling.
Daintree Networked provides an infrastructure for feature-rich commercial lighting control. Daintree Networked allows interconnectivity of BMS systems like HVAC, Plug Load control, fans, water heater and refrigeration units. Daintree Controls Software (DCS) allows building managers the ability to remotely monitor and resolve energy performance in their entire enterprise of building locations.
- Energy Reduction: Up to 70% lighting energy savings across lighting assets, with added energy saving from BMS systems.
- Energy Code Compliance: Provides compliance in the most stringent regulatory markets.
- Greater Flexibility: Open standards enable expansion to additional Daintree certified devices and apps.
- Productivity Increases: Daintree Controls Software enables scheduling and real-time data for occupancy, environmental, and energy management. Data provides analytics for productivity improvements like space utilization, asset tracking, and location-based services.
An easy-to-use interface that ship pre-installed in many Current lighting fixtures. Works with Current indoor, outdoor and high bay fixtures out-of-the-box for easy energy savings and code compliance.
Built to meet the needs of today, and can grow and evolve to your future needs.
Daintree Wireless Lighting Controls provide an infrastructure of solutions that are simple, scalable and flexible. The open architecture allows for integration with third-party devices and applications, providing the ability to expand your control beyond lighting and create more intelligent environments.